Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

week over



Paul built Dexter a dog house and it was truly amazing! Dexter loves it so much he sleeps in it when we leave to go do things. Its amazing he did it all by hand not plans or anything Paul is truly awesome with what he can do with his hands. He is a miracle worker, Dexter will maintain us being away for a few hours. I am so grateful for a man who knows how to use his hands so well. This week was good I finally went with Paul down to Pasco, where he is working and stayed with my sister-in-law and the kiddies. Dexter came with us. He was a fan of the little children and it was all I could do to keep him from jumping all over them to play with them. The week was full of running around with the kids and reading a good book. I read and finished the book Prey by Micheal Chrition. I know I know it was a nanotechno book but I actually got into it. I liked it, Paul was impressed. It was fun to be with the family. Makes me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment