Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

8,9,10

So much has happened within the last 3 months and I have no idea why I thought I would be able to blog it all in one silly post. Since I can barely remember what happened pictures will have to tell the story! Since Elle is 10 months old now I figured I could give the bullet points on that haha!
  • Ella is WALKING! I  die she looks far to little to be walking around because it just looks crazy 
  • She TALKS so much. Granted it just babbling or saying dada I love to hear her little voice
  • She is into EVERYTHING she loves to pull our all of her clothes, towels, or kitchen items
  • Ella is a WIGGLE WORM especially when I am trying to change a poopy diaper! 
  • She LOVES her bath and would spend all day in there if I would let her 
  • She EATS everything I mean this girl puts down food that I don't even like (mushrooms) 
  • Ella STEALS everyone's heart and she keeps getting cuter and cuter!
8 months old in Top Sail Island North Carolina!

Beautiful Naked Baby

She's now had her feet in both the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean and she is only 8 months old!

Bath with cousin Mabel

9 months old and as cute as ever

She was standing by herself this month

My baby loves Fall!

All smiles

Harry Potter Nerd

Pumpkin Patch











2 comments: