- She babbles all day long she is saying BABA which cracks me up because she has never taken the bottle but she just babbles babababababababa I keep trying to get her to say mamama but to no avail!
- She is I wouldn't say mobile but she does this sort of army scoot which she does well but she doesn't like her face in the carpet which happens when she does this.
- Elleanor just rolls all over the place. The only problem with this is she hits a wall and gets angry cause she can't seem to figure her way back to me, cracks me up!
- She is super tickleish right on her sides which I can't help but do to her even though I HATE being tickled I can't help but tickle her cause she laughs so hard!
- We are sticking EVERYTHING in our mouths her favorite thing to eat is jewelry
- Ella is still in love with Dexter she gets so excited when she sees him and bounces up and down... Dexter is in love with her as well and is always by her when she is on the floor
- She doesn't want to hold still with diaper changes any more she likes to roll out of them or eat the diaper we are trying to put on her!
- Ella smiles all the time and she smiles so big when she sees my younger sister Danielle and her Daddy!
|Aren't they adorable?|