Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

I am

I am Rachel Marie Dickson  
I think about what kind of mother I will be
I am happy when the sun shines
I have lots on my mind constantly  
I miss my parents 
 I fear that I am not a good enough wife and mother  
I feel at peace 
I smell Johnson and Johnson cocoa butter baby lotion 
 I usually spend my days at home 
 I search for clothes that will fit my ever disappointing body 
 I wonder when I will like what I see in the mirror 
I regret not finishing college  
I love my daughter more then I ever thought possible 
 I care about being an active member in my church  
I tell people I am fine  
I worry about bills and having enough money  
I am not the best cook 
I remember the summer of '07 and how it was the best summer of my life 
 I believe in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints  
I sing all the time 
 I don't always keep the house as clean as I would like  
I don't like not having close friends anymore 
I write grocery lists 
 I win board games 
 I lose my mind if I don't talk to at least one of my sisters daily  
I dance with Elleanor in my arms to make her laugh 
 I wish I could get a good group of girlfriends 
 I never go to bed mad at my husband no matter how late we have to stay up 
 I listen to Britney Spears and Lady Gaga all day, Ella loves them too 
 I don't understand why my boobs have to be so huge.....it drives me crazy 
 I can usually be found laying on the floor with Elleanor  
I need to lose this baby weight

No comments:

Post a Comment