My sweet baby is 6 months old, and I can't figure out where all that time went. She is getting so big sooo fast! She is stellar at all sorts of things like:
- Sitting up by herself
- Eating lots of foods like bananas, pears and sweet potatoes
- Laughing a ton
- Playing in her bath with daddy
- She is starting to be ticklish
- Plays Peek a boo
- Smiles like crazy when Daddy comes home
- Makes all sorts of crazy noises we call her the Pterodactyl
- She uses a sippy cup and a bottle like a pro
- Loves her feet, she even sucks on her toes
- No teeth but I swear they are teasing me by pretending to come
- Grabs your face and gives you big wet kisses when you ask for one!
Elleanor loves her daddy! She lights up like a frecking light when he walks in the room when he gets home from work!
She giggles like crazy when he gives her kisses because of his beard which she thinks is hilarious to rub her feet against.