Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Time

Ah there is a nip in the air, which meant this year Christmas was here. I can’t believe that it has come and gone already, and what a year it has been. I wasn’t even prepared this year and poor Paul suffered from it. I swear he will get some presents soon. Christmas this year was different of course, we had our beautiful baby Elleanor there which was awesome. She had a great time haha well at least I think she did. We dressed her up in a little reindeer outfit she was adorable. Christmas Eve was spent at my sister-in-laws house and it was a great time being with Paul’s family. We ate great finger food and played some Harry Potter Uno. Uno is friggen awesome, and the way the Thatcher’s play is pretty intense. Any ways played Harry Potter Uno for a while and then my sweet baby had a melt down because she was exhausted, so we went home. After the little one was in bed Paul and I enjoyed some time together after he did his last minute Christmas shopping for our niece and nephew I told you we were terrible this year. Christmas morning came bright and early because the little kids could not wait to open their presents from Santa.






It’s great to watch Christmas through little kids eyes. They were so excited and it was so fun to watch them open their presents and be so excited that they had been good enough for Santa to drop by. Paul hooked up out nephew with a gatlan battery powered nerf gun that shoots 25 bullets at you. I think it was a bigger hit with all of the adults then it was with the kids. The morning was great, but yet again we had a fussy baby. (she is going through a growth spurt) Later that night we headed over to Paul’s parents house to have a nice Christmas dinner of Mexican food! Haha which was great because I love it. Elleanor was able to meet her Great Grandparents who just adored her. It was a great night and we were able to enjoy the whole family which was great. I love being around family its nice to have the extra help and support that they all offer. It was a nice quite Christmas and I can’t believe another one has passed. I am especially thankful for the best gift I could have ever received my sweet daughter. She has been such a blessing in my life and I can’t believe that she chose me to be her mother. I never thought I could be this happy, this tired, and this in love with someone. I am thankful for the Christmas season and her birthday so close to it to make me remember what Christmas really is all about.


1 comment: