Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Love at First Sight

Paul and I had our first ultrasound today, and we found our that we are having our sweet Ellenor Jay! Oh boy and is she a beauty! It was love at first sight for Paul and I both. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life so far. They showed us her for the first time and I had tears in my eye immediately. The whole time I have been pregnant it hasn't felt real and today it was. Still kind of not real because I can't seem to wrap my mind around it but a lot more real! She is a mover and a shacker our sweet babe is! She was doing somersaults all through my ultrasound and moving her little legs back and forth. I still can't feel her move but she is an active baby as far as we could see!! She is super healthy and looks ideal! Its seriously amazing all the technology we have now! I can't believe how much we saw of her it was awesome! I am in awe of this little girl and she isn't even here yet and won't be for a minute! But I am in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment