Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Adventures in Washington

I figured I needed away to talk about how I feel about Washington. The good, the bad, and the ugly....writing in a journal has never worked so maybe if I can just write a short note maybe that would help in me actually keeping tabs on what I have been doing.
This week has been like one Paul and I have yet to encounter. With Paul's job working for the family company naturally we started on the bottom of the food chain which is fine and all I like the idea of Paul working his way up the ladder.....although I wasn't exactly sure of what that entailed. For the next 3 to 4 months Paul will be leaving every Sunday night to go to a city called Hanford to do a demolison job. Leaving me alone for Sunday evening through Thursday evening, so lame. Which means for the time being I have a lot of time on my hands in the evenings...haha I already have the whole day to myself now I have the night. Good thing my dog Dexter comes home Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment